Dear Bonita Family,
It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to a new school year. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of all our students. Bonita has high expectations for ALL students and pride ourselves in the small, structured, caring, community environment. Our mission is to value the unique and diverse needs of our students while helping them to develop academically and socially. We strive to create positive relationships amongst all constituents and work hard to nurture parent involvement at our site.
What we believe………
- We believe that the purpose of education is to have students do well in the lives they lead outside of school.
- We believe that learners must have a role in their education so they feel they have a voice and a stake in the outcome of their learning.
- We believe in embracing technology.
- We believe that instruction should be challenging, pertinent and personal.
- We believe that students need 21st century skills; global awareness, innovation, critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and technology skills.
- We believe in always presenting the “WHY”.
- We believe in providing rigorous and relevant curriculum and instruction.
- We believe that career and college ready begins at the elementary level.
I look forward to a great year!
Principal, Bonita Elementary