QuestBridge - College Prep Scholars Program
The College Prep Scholars Program prepares high-achieving, low-income high school juniors an early advantage in applying to top colleges and to be admitted to the nation's best colleges, and possibly attend for free. College Prep Scholars could receive special awards, such as full scholarships to college summer programs, exclusive access to 40 top colleges at a National College Admissions Conference, all-expense-paid campus visits, and more.
Who Should Apply?
High School Juniors:
- Having primarily A's in the most challenging courses available and rank in the top 5-10% of graduting class
- Demonstrate strength in character
- Come from households earning less than $65,000 annually (for a typical family of four)
- May be eligible for free or reduced-price lunch
- May be part of the fight generation in their family to attend college
- Full scholarships to college summer programs at Stanford, Yale, Emory, Penn and more
- Access to 40 top colleges at a QuestBridge National College Admissions Conference
- A head start and specialized guidance on applying to college
- Personalized feedback on your college essay
- Quest for Excellence Awards, such as laptops and all-expense-paid campus visits
- and more!
Apply for free online at www.questbridge.org
The deadline has passed for the 2017-2018 school year.
LEDA Scholars Program
Leadership Enterprise for a Diverse America (LEDA) empowers a community of exceptional young leaders from under-resourced backgrounds by supporting their higher education and professional success in order to create a more inclusive and equitable country.
Stanislaus county Office of education leadership academy
Stanislaus County Office of Education Leadership Academy offered to current Juniors and Sophomores who will be Seniors and Juniors in the 19-20 school year. The program is an amazing opportunity for students. The information is provided for the students to get the application directly from the SCOE representative or you can refer the interested students to their counselor and we can help them with the process.